Date: Sunday 14 May
Location: George Square, Glasgow
Time: Check in opens 11.30am
Challenge: Dance for 100-songs back-to-back. All dancing abilities welcome from dad
dancers to pro dancers!
Entry fee: £5 registration fee to be paid as the first donation on your JustGiving page!
Minimum sponsorship: There is no minimum sponsorship for this event. Just raise as much
as you can to provide vital support for Huntington’s families
In 2022 Dance 100 marked a real step change for the charity and the Huntington’s community as we joined forces to take our message straight to the heart of Scotland’s largest city.
It was big, it was bold, it was brilliant – everything we need to be as a community as we work towards the day when the Huntington’s community has all the care and support it needs.
To mark Huntington’s Disease Awareness Month in May, we need YOU to help us make this year’s event in George Square, Glasgow, even BIGGER and BETTER. By taking part you will meet other families, you will increase understanding about the disease, and you will raise funds to provide the vital services that Huntington’s families rely upon.
Join us and be part of the largest gathering of Huntington’s families and supporters the city has ever seen.
Dance 100 in six simple steps:
- Sign up at https://hdscotland.org/dance100/ One of our team will get in touch to support you with your fundraising, on the day and after you’ve left the dance floor.
- Set up an online JustGiving fundraising page. Paper sponsor forms can be also be downloaded from our campaign page as well as being included in your Dance 100 welcome pack.
- Invite friends, family and work colleagues to sponsor you and raise as much money as you can.
- On Sunday 14 May 2023 head down to George Square in Glasgow and dance your socks off!
- After the big day, please send cash us any cash donations as detailed in your Dance 100 pack. Money from your online sponsor form is transferred directly to us via JustGiving.
- We’ll send out your Dance 100 certificate – and if you raise over £100 you’ll receive your very own Dance 100 medal.