Push yourself further than you ever have before with the Three Peaks Challenge. From 8am on Saturday morning until 8am on Sunday morning we will tackle the highest mountains of Wales, England and Scotland – that’s 23 miles and a total ascent of 10, 052ft!
Challenge yourself and help fund lifeline services for families living with the cruel neurological condition Huntington’s disease!
Once you register someone from our fundraising team will be in touch to say hello and check if you need any help. They are there to advise you so if you have any questions just let them know!
You will receive a Fundraising Welcome Pack and sponsorships forms. There are lots of other resources available from our website: https://hdscotland.org/fundraising-resources/. If you would like anything sent out to
· Friday 16th August – Sunday 18th August
· Included: Overnight accommodation and dinner on Friday night, Minibus transfer to and from Glasgow, Qualified mountain leader, certificate of achievement!
· Minibus pick up: 12pm Friday 16th August, Hanover Street, Glasgow Queen Street
· Raise a minimum sponsorship of £549 (including £99 deposit) to take part!
· Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
· Restrictions apply. See below.
Meet at Hanover Street, at Glasgow Queen Street Station, to get the mini bus pick up
Dinner at overnight accommodation
Begin the Challenge at Snowdon, aiming for a five hour climb
Complete Snowdon and travel to Scaffell Pike
Begin Scaffell Pike for a climb of around four hours
Complete Scaffell Pike and journey to Ben Nevis. Expected to take 6 hours
Begin the last climb of around 5 hours at Ben Nevis
Complete the Three Peaks Challenge!
Minibus transfer back to Glasgow. Around 2 hours
Participants must have a good level of fitness to participate in this challenge. Opportunities for training together in the run up to the event will follow:
There are two options for this event
Self funder – Pay £99 deposit and a further £150 which covers the cost of the trip. Then fundraise to a minimum target of £300.
Sponsored – Pay £99 deposit and then fundraise to a minimum target of £450.
Minibus pick up: 12pm Friday 16th August, Hanover Street, Glasgow Queen Street