Could you take on the Ultimate Zipwire Challenge?
Based in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park, the Zip Trek is made up of 14 zip wires over a 2km course, with zips starting off nice and easy and get bigger and faster as you go along the course with the last big one at 550m long at 40mph!
12.30pm – Saturday 14th April 2018
Alvie Estate, Aviemore PH21 1NE
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for this event.
Please note the following restrictions:
- Ages from 5 years old and upwards… our oldest zipper was 95!
- Children under 13 to be accompanied by an adult (over 18) on the course.
- Minimum 1 adult per 3 children under 13 years old.
- Children between 13-18 can do the trek on their own, however an adult will need to complete our disclaimer and will need to be on-site to supervise.
- Max weight limit: 120 kilograms / 19 stone / 265 pounds – we will check!
- Must fit into our Zip Trek Harnesses: Waist (max) 110cm / 44inches – Leg girth (max) 75cm / 30 inches. We may ask you to wear an additional chest harness for your comfort and safety.
Fitness: You will walk uphill on a forest track for 20 minutes to the start of the course and will need to use your arms to control your speed and direction on the zip wires. You’ll need to be able to stand up unaided at the end of each zip wire.
To register for this event please fill in the form below.