Every donation received by Scottish Huntington’s Association helps people with Huntington’s disease.
Whether it’s a local HD service, our SHAyp youth service or the hugely successful Financial Wellbeing Service, individuals and families are supported by teams of dedicated staff. You can help by donating to a fantastic cause and help make peoples’ lives better.
Could you make a regular donation?
Will you take the birthday pledge?
You have got to be in it to win it!!!
Could you make a major donation to help change lives?
Could your business or workplace support SHA?
Jam Jar Pledge
Make collecting a donation easy with the Jam Jar Pledge
Can you pop a collection can somewhere local to you?
Have a browse
Legacies, Wills & In Memoriams
Find out more about organising a funeral collection or making a donation after the loss of a loved one
See the list of charitable trusts who help us to deliver our services
We believe every family who is impacted by Huntington’s disease should have the support they need, delivered in the manner that is right for every family.
But we could not do it without you. It’s thanks to you that we were able to reach 1100 people across Scotland last year, providing families with support from our HD Specialists, the Financial Wellbeing Service and the Scottish Huntington’s Association Youth Project.
We know you expect us to behave correctly and spend your money wisely and that’s why we want to share our promise with you.
Our friendly Fundraising Team is always available to answer any questions you might have
If you have any questions, please contact our Fundraising Team on 0141 848 0308
Our Supporter Promise
- We will keep you to date and share stories of how your donation makes a difference to families impacted with HD.
- We will make it clear and easy for you to choose how you hear from us, including how to opt out form future communications. Once a year we will contact you to make sure we have everything and give you the option to subscribe or unsubscribe to communications.
- We will never share your details with other organisations or charities
- We will only work with professional fundraising organisations and a;ways adhere to fundraising best practice as laid down by the Institute of Fundraising
- We will be especially careful and sensitive when engaging with vulnerable people
SHA Fundraising Team