Terms & Conditions
- All profits from the Monthly Lottery go to Scottish Huntington’s Association.
- Scottish Huntington’s Association may reject any application without giving reason at its absolute discretion.
- There are no alternatives to any prize, and no interest will be payable. Prizes will be sent by cheque via Royal Mail recorded delivery within 14 days.
- Scottish Huntington’s Association reserves the right to use the winners’ names for promotional purposes. These will only be in summary, e.g. Mrs McDonald from Inverness.
- Scottish Huntington’s Association is not responsible for any delays in bank payments.
- No liability is accepted for loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post.
- Scottish Huntington’s Association may (without giving any reason or notice) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription or terminate or suspend the lottery scheme.
- Scottish Huntington’s Association’s decisions made pursuant to the rules shall, once made, be final and binding.
- The rules are subject to change by Scottish Huntington’s Association.
- Not to be sold by or to anyone under the age of 16. Any person found to be under the age of 16 automatically forfeits their right to any prize.
We regret that supporters living outside of mainland Britain (including Northern Ireland) are not able to take part in our monthly lottery due to Gambling Commission legislation. All profits from ‘The SHA Lucky Lotto’ will be used to provide care and support to families living with HD in Scotland. The ‘SHA Lucky Lotto’ is registered with Renfrewshire Council under the Gambling Act 2005. Scottish Huntington’s Association encourages people to gamble responsibly and seek help should gambling become a problem. Should you require help, you can contact GamCare on 0845 6000 133 or find them online at www.gamcare.org.uk.
Scottish Huntington’s Association
Charity Number: SC 010985
Sally Brewer, Individual Giving Fundraiser.