We believe every family who is impacted by Huntington’s disease should have the support they need, delivered in the manner that is right for every family.
But we could not do it without you. It’s thanks to you that we were able to reach 1100 people across Scotland last year, providing families with support from our HD Specialists, the Financial Wellbeing Service and the Scottish Huntington’s Association Youth Project.
We know you expect us to behave correctly and spend your money wisely and that’s why we want to share our promise with you.
Our Supporter/Scottish Huntington’s Association Promise
– We will keep you up to date and share stories of how your donation makes a difference to families impacted with HD
– We will make it clear and easy for you to choose how you hear from us, including how to opt out from future communications. Once a year we will contact you to make sure we have everything right and give you the option to subscribe or unsubscribe to communications
– We will never share your details with other organisations or charities
– We will only work with professional fundraising organisations and always adhere to fundraising best practice as laid down by the Institute of Fundraising
– We will be especially careful and sensitive when engaging with vulnerable people
Our friendly Fundraising Team is always available to answer any questions you might have
If you have any questions, please contact our Fundraising Team on 0141 848 0308 or by email at email@example.com