With the eBay@SHA store now fully up and running it’s now easier than before for us to turn your unwanted items into cash to further support individuals and families living with Huntington’s Disease.
How can I donate?
There are several options for you to donate your items today:
- Drop the items off at our National Office in Paisley.
- Handover for Huntington’s Huts will be appearing around various places of work. If you think your office could accommodate one of these then you can contact Bob Bogle at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01418480308 for more details.
- Handsets for Huntington’s – If you have any old mobile phones you can e-mail in with your name and address and a free returns envelope will be sent for you to return at your convenience.
- Some regional offices may be able to take donations from you if you contact us in advance.
- Some items can be collected locally from around Paisley if you contact Bob Bogle at email@example.com or on 01418480308 with details.
What do you accept?
We would like items to be in a condition that we are able to sell them in, just think before donating “Would I buy that?”
Items that we are currently looking for are:
- Vinyl, CD’s, DVD’s & Video Games.
- Ornaments & Collectables.
- Toys, Games and Sporting Goods/Accessories.
- Watches & Jewellery.
- Small Electronics & Household Appliances.
What can’t you accept?
While we would like to take as much as we can we are limited by space at the moment so there are a few restrictions as to what we can take.
- Items that could be considered illegal or dangerous (knives, petrol/diesel fueled items, medications, etc).
- Safety equipment such as protective clothing, helmets & bicycle lights.
- Large appliances such as fridges & washing machines
(It may be possible to accept these items now and again if you contact us).
- Furniture (Similar to large appliances we can accept occasionally if contacted).
What if I can’t get my items to you?
There is another option called Community Selling where you can sell the items yourself and decide to donate between 10-100% to SHA. The process is incredibly simple and you will always have support from us here. If you are interested in Community Selling or would just like to find out more then you can contact Bob Bogle at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01418480308 today!