Over the past 26 years, Scottish Huntington’s Association has developed and welcomed mutually beneficial partnerships with the business community across Scotland.
Corporate partnerships can bring a wide variety of benefits and opportunities to businesses including qualifying for a free, Full Day Team Building Event delivered by our Patron, Sarah Winckless MBE, Olympic Winning Medalist.
Thank-you to the following:
We would also like to thank:
- ABC Minicoach Hire Yard
- Brae’s Homecare
- Freefall Event Photo Scotland
- Royal Bar Golf Club
- ST Car Wash Alloa
Why form a Corporate Partnership with SHA?
Benefits and opportunities to businesses include:
- Enhancement of a Corporate Image.
- Raised awareness of your corporate social responsibility.
- Improved Investor Relations.
- Involvement with the Community.
- Improved Staff Relations/Morale.
- Cost Effective Advertising and Access to a Specific Market.
- Tailor made Volunteering Opportunities for local staff, mentored by our National Volunteer coordinator.
- Personal and Professional Development Opportunities for local staff in our award winning flexible volunteering program.
- Motivational and Team Building Events for local staff teams.
How you can your Company get involved?
We greatly value the support we receive from local companies and we have a wide range of opportunities for you to get involved and help us raise much-needed funds.
- Make a donation, either as a one-off gift or by setting up a monthly direct debit or take a monthly £6 stake in our Lucky Lotto which has very attractive prizes.
- Organise your own fundraising event. From quiz nights to coffee mornings, we will advise and support you.
- Take part in a sponsored activity. Ask your family and friends, colleagues and neighbors to support you, whether you want to do a sponsored run, walk, cycle.
- Take part in a SHA Organised Event such as The Walk of Hope, Fun Night In or SHAre Tea for HD. Many more activities are planned throughout the year and details can be found on our web site.
- Encourage your employer and work colleagues to fundraise on our behalf. Fundraising at work can be great fun and your employer might even match the amount you raise.
- Provide gifts in kind, such as sample products, for use in raffles, auctions, and other fundraising events.
- Any company which gifts £5k or more to Scottish Huntington’s Association will qualify for a free, Full Day Team Building Event delivered by our Patron, Sarah Winckless MBE, Olympic Winning Medalist.